Birds Nesting Wildlife on Premium Canvas Print (Wildlife_03)
Canvas Printing, or Giclee Printing (pronounced Zhee-Clay) is a process in which a picture of photograph is printed on a piece of high-quality canvas and then stretched around a hardwood frame. Canvas Prints feature in art galleries across the world.
The canvas we use is imported from North America. It is the same canvas which leading art-galleries use to display their pictures. It is the best canvas in the market because it is:
1. Made of cotton blend to ensure a more consistent product
2. Bright white in colour – this is perfect for showcasing brilliant hues and sharp definition.
4. Archival rated to 75+ years
5. Heavyweight (more like denim than the bed-sheet-like imitation which other print-makers use)
6. More textured than most canvases on the market
Instalment Payment Plan
- Valid for OCBC Credit Cards.
- A minimum $500 per eligible product qualifies for instalment payment plan
- Choose between 6- or 12-month instalment payments